RadioBanter

-   -   Best place to get an R-75 in Poland ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65831-best-place-get-r-75-poland.html)

Michael March 2nd 05 11:01 PM

Best place to get an R-75 in Poland ???

Hiya...

Someone that saw my web page e-mailed me with a question regarding what
would be the best and most economical way to get an R-75 in Poland.

I have no idea how to advise this fellow... Does anyone here have any info
that I could pass on to him ??? May be a good online dealer that will ship
to Poland ???

Thanx in advance...

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Lucky March 2nd 05 11:16 PM

"Michael" wrote in message
Hiya...

Someone that saw my web page e-mailed me with a question regarding what
would be the best and most economical way to get an R-75 in Poland.

I have no idea how to advise this fellow... Does anyone here have any
info that I could pass on to him ??? May be a good online dealer that
will ship to Poland ???

Thanx in advance...

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Contact Ron at http://www.hamradio.com/
They do international orders. Ask him about discount ordering on a Saturday.
Sometimes they have it.

Lucky

Michael March 2nd 05 11:21 PM

"Lucky" wrote in message

"Michael" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, Lucky....

I'll pass it on....

Michael

[email protected] March 2nd 05 11:41 PM

Universal-Radio doesn't ship overseas? Here is a catalog some of y'all
might find interesting,Marine wise,that is.I get their free (Freebie
Freebie Freebie) snail mail catalogs every few months.
www.consumersmarine.com
cuhulin
(I don't believe for one split second that Hunter Thompson killed
himself."alleged suicides" just don't happen!)

Tony Meloche March 3rd 05 12:46 AM

wrote:
Universal-Radio doesn't ship overseas? Here is a catalog some of y'all
might find interesting,Marine wise,that is.I get their free (Freebie
Freebie Freebie) snail mail catalogs every few months.
www.consumersmarine.com
cuhulin
(I don't believe for one split second that Hunter Thompson killed
himself."alleged suicides" just don't happen!)

Maybe he didn't - it's possible someone else took him out. But I've
read his stuff and read a lot about him over the years, and honestly,
I'm suprised he didn't kill himself sooner. He was a genius, but he was
also as looney as a screen door on a submarine.

I suspect - frequently - that sudden, unexplained suicides are often
the result of a very grim bit of news the deceased got at their most
recent doctor visit.

Tony