RadioBanter

-   -   I'm sorry about James Larry Ryan: aka cuhulin (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65863-im-sorry-about-james-larry-ryan-aka-cuhulin.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 05 02:25 PM

I'm sorry about James Larry Ryan: aka cuhulin

I have been away from rrs for a long time. I had no idea you were
already having problems with this nut job. I just did a quick check.
Wow! Not all of the utters are giving milk on this one!

I apologize for the wasted bandwidth. Was just having a little fun
with the guy. Time for me to climb back in my hole.....

73, Bill - WA8MEA
DWM Comm.
http://qth.com/dwm

pappy B March 3rd 05 04:25 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been away from rrs for a long time. I had no idea you were
already having problems with this nut job. I just did a quick check.
Wow! Not all of the utters are giving milk on this one!

While I cannot agree it is the person you mentioned above, I do
however know first hand that Mr. Hollingsworth has been on
neighborhood patrol from the Time Difference of Arrival Array
on 75 Meters of late, so I guess one should expect more of the
special-people from that HF radio venue to be comming down here to
UseNet, where it's less likely they'll get nabbed by the FCC
and they can still "get it out of their system".....so to speak : )

Cheers.