Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5th 05, 09:33 PM

Default Who is REALLY the foul-mouthed one in here????

Mar 5, 11:08 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:08:13 -0600
Subject: Bill Laterbach, keep up the good work!
original | Report Abuse

YOU GOD DAMN CHICKEN **** SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!,,,,,, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

AND......

Mar 5, 11:05 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:05:20 -0600
original | Report Abuse

You are,SICK! Hey!!! come to 1304 Denson Ave,Jackson,Mississippi,my
name
is James Larry Ryan and lets us go to Animal Medical Center on 995 I-20
Frontage Road and take my Blueberry doggy there and let Veterianairain
Troy Majure examine my doggy. Area Code,601 354 3622 is the phone
number
of Animl Medical Center,,,,,,,YOU MOther ****ing SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!

cuhulin

wa3moj has a foul mouth Twistedhed CB 0 January 5th 04 02:55 PM
To The Foul Mouths Preacher Shortwave 5 October 16th 03 04:59 AM