RadioBanter

-   -   dxAss - N8KDV.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66188-dxass-n8kdv.html)

[email protected] March 6th 05 09:14 PM

dxAss - N8KDV....

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

73, Bill

dxAce March 6th 05 09:21 PM

" wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

Well, the thing in my favour is that I don't sound like an old man!

Your point, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 09:24 PM

dxAce wrote:

" wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

Well, the thing in my favour is that I don't sound like an old man!

And you, you're to stupid to figure out how to change the tone in your
transceiver!

LMAO at the 'tard!

Guess who got shown up today?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] March 6th 05 09:34 PM

Oh, I found it. Put it in, but not enough power to reach Holland.
Right now, I'm listening to a couple of guys talking about
snowmobiling....

51 and calling people 'tard. Does your wife know you act like this???
Maybe we need some of your messages printed up and mailed to your
xyl......

Bill

dxAce March 6th 05 09:38 PM

" wrote:

Oh, I found it. Put it in, but not enough power to reach Holland.
Right now, I'm listening to a couple of guys talking about
snowmobiling....

51 and calling people 'tard. Does your wife know you act like this???
Maybe we need some of your messages printed up and mailed to your
xyl......

Not married, 'tard boy...

Guess some dumb ass MF'er such as yourself better try something new.

Just a thought.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] March 6th 05 09:43 PM

Not married, 'tard boy...

I thought so....

dxAce March 6th 05 09:45 PM

" wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid!

I can still sing and write a song or two!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 09:46 PM

" wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

Yep, and licensed before you were!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 09:48 PM

" wrote:

Not married, 'tard boy...

I thought so....

Your problem is you're not thinking... you already proved that earlier this
afternoon!

Remember, don't bring a knife to a gunfight!

Damn, you're a 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II March 6th 05 10:02 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:48:29 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

" wrote:

Not married, 'tard boy...

I thought so....

Your problem is you're not thinking... you already proved that earlier this
afternoon!

Remember, don't bring a knife to a gunfight!

Damn, you're a 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

He didn't! He brought a cap gun. It's the one he plays with everyday.