RadioBanter

-   -   Until we meet again.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66199-until-we-meet-again.html)

[email protected] March 6th 05 10:54 PM

Until we meet again....

It's been a fun weekend here in rrs. But, alas, although you have kept
me somewhat occupied as I've been working on my taxes...I must not
waste any further time wavering around this fine usenet community.

A few last thoughtful words for some of you:

dxAss: Remember the words of Charlie Brown in "A Charlie Brown
Christmas, who asked; "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it???"

For Telamon: (Who claims he's killfiled me, but is still watching....)
Learn what REAL spam is....and FIGHT IT! Don't let your hatred for one
man cloud your intellectual judgement.

For Burr: The grizzled, grizzly bear of the old west. Keep fighting
the good fight.

For Lloyd, born-again talk show host: Get a date. You'll feel
better....

For Denley: (Who also has me killfiled...but is watching anyway) I have
a new Native American nickname for you; "Algoniac Saukianuck
Potowatta"...which means: "The Quiet Colon Hole"....

And last but not least, for CuHu....
Did you REALLY do Blueberry????

73, take care, God Bless and hasta la vista, baby....

Bill - WA8MEA
Owner, DWM Communications
http://qth.com/dwm
Host, DX RADIO SCHOOL
http://www.wwcr.com

dxAce March 6th 05 10:58 PM

" wrote:

[...]

Quiter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 11:01 PM

" wrote:

[...]

You know squat about anything Native American... 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] March 6th 05 11:23 PM

Was that supposed to be:

quitter, the noun

quieter, adjective

or

Quiter, proper noun (It's a Japanese company)

Your one word attempts are even worse than your one liners.

dxAce March 6th 05 11:30 PM

wrote:

Was that supposed to be:

quitter, the noun

quieter, adjective

or

Quiter, proper noun (It's a Japanese company)

Your one word attempts are even worse than your one liners.

Your nonsensical attempts at a comeback are even worse, 'tard boy.

Better luck next time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Telamon March 6th 05 11:42 PM

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

wrote:

Was that supposed to be:

quitter, the noun

quieter, adjective

or

Quiter, proper noun (It's a Japanese company)

Your one word attempts are even worse than your one liners.

Your nonsensical attempts at a comeback are even worse, 'tard boy.

Better luck next time.

How about loser? An informal insult for someone who is unable or
unwilling to adjust to society sounds like a good Troll description to
me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] March 6th 05 11:56 PM

To quote the dxace: Your nonsensical attempts at a comeback..."

While attempting a comeback dxace managed to call WA8MEA the name of a
Japanese video game magazine. Well done, and pretty much nonsensical.

[email protected] March 7th 05 12:05 AM

Shove it UP your SICK ASS!!! Tiny-Tenna.Hell NO!,I didn't do my dog.YOU
ARE AS SICK IN YOUR "MIND' AS ANYBODY CAN BE!!! I am fixin to take my
Worthless piece of no damn good Crap Tiny-Tenna out on my front porch
RIGHT NOW and bust it all up with my hammer! SHOVE OFF!!! YOU
MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] March 7th 05 12:07 AM

**** ALL OF THOSE Tiny-Tennas!!!!!!!!! I HOPE!!! YOU!!! NEVER!!!!! SELL
ANOTHER ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] March 7th 05 12:16 AM

It's just like taking a good ****,I may not look any better,but I damn
sure do feel much better.I busted my Tiny-Tenna into a thousand pieces
with my hammer and threw it out there into that wooded area across the
road from me just as hard as I can throw!
cuhulin