RadioBanter

-   -   Art "Bullshit" Bell (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66286-art-%22bullshit%22-bell.html)

[email protected] March 7th 05 10:27 PM

Art "Bullshit" Bell

Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

Brian Hill March 7th 05 10:54 PM

wrote in message
Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

You need to stop what your doing immediately and check yourself for alien
implants.

B.H.

Buzz Chandler March 8th 05 12:23 AM

wrote in message
Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

No, visiting the website does not make you a Kook. This post did though

[email protected] March 8th 05 12:51 AM

I don't stay awake to listen to those crackpots.I have to get my beauty
sleep too.
cuhulin

Brian Hill March 8th 05 01:32 AM

wrote in message
I don't stay awake to listen to those crackpots.I have to get my beauty
sleep too.
cuhulin

That's when they put the implants in, when your asleep. DON'T GO TO
SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

[email protected] March 8th 05 01:38 AM

I thought it was funny about that guy calling him Art "Bull****" Bell.I
know Kookism when I see and hear it and I am not a Kook.
cuhulin

atomicthumbs March 8th 05 02:45 AM

*gasp* BLASPHEMY!

BURN HIM!

Honus March 8th 05 05:20 AM

"Phil" wrote in message
.. .

"Buzz Chandler" wrote in message

wrote in message
Harry Rosenthal's article at www.rense.com Just because I check out
Jeff Rense's website about 15 or 20 minutes each day doesn't make me a
Kook like Art "Bull****" Bell and Kook George "AfraidofOuijaBoards"
Noory and Kook Jeff "GoofyLooking" Rense.
cuhulin

No, visiting the website does not make you a Kook. This post did though

If you think that post made him a kook, check out alt.online-service.webtv
. He/it is posting there as "flowerinthewater".

He posts here under that nym.

Claims to have a 'gaming
pc', but refuses to prove to us that he owns a pc by making just one post
with it.

He makes the same claims here. I'd be happy if he'd just learn to quote from
the posts he's responding to.

You can't hurt his feelings. I've tried hard. LOL

You haven't found the right buttons. eg

[email protected] March 8th 05 06:03 AM

I have explained at least twice in this news group before that sometimes
I am at my FlowerinThWater nick name checking out some other news groups
and some of my emails over there.So the folks in this news group have
known that for weeks.I don't make any false claims about my computers
and my Road Runner broad band internet access or anything else.If y'all
don't believe that,I will bet y'all everything I own.Come and see for
yourself.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 8th 05 06:07 AM

I don't need to go to the trouble to prove it.YOU are the one who
doesn't believe me.If y'all WANT PROOF,come and see.How much money do
you want to bet? I told you at lest twice in that other news group,come
see for yourself.
cuhulin