RadioBanter

-   -   Israeli Air Force Voice Comms? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66415-israeli-air-force-voice-comms.html)

dxAce March 9th 05 04:29 PM

Israeli Air Force Voice Comms?

Saw this item earlier on WUN about Israeli Air Force voice comms (posted by
Maciej Muszalski in Poland) on 19602 so I parked there for a bit. Hearing voice
comms at 1626, quite possibly in Hebrew.

Any Hebrew speakers out there?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Howard March 10th 05 03:00 AM

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:29:21 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Saw this item earlier on WUN about Israeli Air Force voice comms (posted by
Maciej Muszalski in Poland) on 19602 so I parked there for a bit. Hearing voice
comms at 1626, quite possibly in Hebrew.

Any Hebrew speakers out there?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Never was truly "fluent" however I still recognize words here & there
- will park the radio there & listen; if I hear anything and can
confirm the language I'll post it.

Howard