RadioBanter

-   -   Liberty Net 3950 KHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66682-liberty-net-3950-khz.html)

* Soliloquy * March 13th 05 05:43 AM

Liberty Net 3950 KHz

Liberty Net 3950 KHz Boy, they do get around.

Perhaps banning alcohol sales on Saturdays would prevent the jammers from
dogging them around the dial. Too bad this country doesn't have an FCC. Oh,
what am I saying, they do, the just don't enforce laws equally.

Soliloquy

cha-ching! March 13th 05 03:30 PM

"* Soliloquy *" wrote in message
. 44...
Liberty Net 3950 KHz Boy, they do get around.

Perhaps banning alcohol sales on Saturdays would prevent the jammers from
dogging them around the dial. Too bad this country doesn't have an FCC.

Oh,
what am I saying, they do, the just don't enforce laws equally.

Soliloquy

Learn Ebonics with The Liberty Net !

here--- http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/ebonics.htm