RadioBanter

-   -   Hi Guys. First Time Poster (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67008-hi-guys-first-time-poster.html)

calvin721 March 17th 05 11:55 PM

Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth ;)
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

MnMikew March 18th 05 07:01 PM

SPAM your crap penny stocks elsewhere.

[email protected] March 18th 05 07:09 PM

Why look at this...we have in person a real honest-to-goodness stock
broker. Or are you a shill...possibly a tout...or maybe a con artist.
I do have a question though...Calvin said his hubby thinks it is a
great stock. Cal, is that right your hubby is touting?

--
calvin721