RadioBanter

-   -   Dr. Demento this weekend has song made of mixings of Gene Scott (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67161-dr-demento-weekend-has-song-made-mixings-gene-scott.html)

uncle arnie March 19th 05 05:52 AM

Darling wrote:

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:10:03 GMT, Joel Rubin
wrote:

The Dr. Demento Show #05-12 - March 20, 2005

The Doctor Is In - Eric Westfall

The Silver Fox's body lies a moulderin' in the grave but his voice
goes marchin' on!

I'll never forget hearing "Kill a ****-Ant for Jesus" on Scott's TV
show.

The following link is actually a serious fundie site, despite the name of
it:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

uncle arnie March 19th 05 06:49 AM

running dogg wrote:

wrote:

The Dr. Demento Show #05-12 - March 20, 2005

The Doctor Is In - Eric Westfall

The Silver Fox's body lies a moulderin' in the grave but his voice
goes marchin' on!

I'll never forget hearing "Kill a ****-Ant for Jesus" on Scott's TV
show.

The following link is actually a serious fundie site, despite the name of
it:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Yep, he's for real. I believe he's based in Kansas. He and his sheep-uh,
followers-regularly show up in San Francisco to protest homosexuals.
"Fags hate God, God hates fags". They were at the funeral of AIDS
activist Randy Shilts with signs saying "Shilts in hell".

That's amazing. Isn't it true that Kansas also claims the highest alien
abduction claims? Must be a connection.

running dogg March 19th 05 10:44 PM

Joel Rubin wrote:

The Dr. Demento Show #05-12 - March 20, 2005

The Doctor Is In - Eric Westfall

The Silver Fox's body lies a moulderin' in the grave but his voice
goes marchin' on!

He's the Kim Il Sung of right wing fundie Christian kookery, in other
words. :)

Brenda Ann March 21st 05 01:14 AM

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
running dogg wrote:

wrote:

The Dr. Demento Show #05-12 - March 20, 2005

The Doctor Is In - Eric Westfall

The Silver Fox's body lies a moulderin' in the grave but his voice
goes marchin' on!

I'll never forget hearing "Kill a ****-Ant for Jesus" on Scott's TV
show.

The following link is actually a serious fundie site, despite the name

of
it:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Yep, he's for real. I believe he's based in Kansas. He and his sheep-uh,
followers-regularly show up in San Francisco to protest homosexuals.
"Fags hate God, God hates fags". They were at the funeral of AIDS
activist Randy Shilts with signs saying "Shilts in hell".

That's amazing. Isn't it true that Kansas also claims the highest alien
abduction claims? Must be a connection.

My question is.... why haven't they kidnapped Fred Phelps yet?? ?

mike0219116 March 21st 05 03:09 AM

uncle arnie:
That's amazing. Isn't it true that Kansas also claims the highest
alien
abduction claims? Must be a connection.

mike0219116: I've lived in Kansas my entire life and I can't say I
know anybody who has been abducted by an alien, nor have I heard of any
such reports.

mike0219116 March 21st 05 03:13 AM

Brenda Ann: My question is.... why haven't they kidnapped Fred Phelps
yet?? ?

mike0219116: If they ever make a sequel to "Independence Day", I'm
hoping an alien ship hovers over Fred Phelps and takes the SOB out in
much the same way they took out the Empire State Building in the first
movie.