RadioBanter

-   -   SW receivers in 1980 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67557-sw-receivers-1980-a.html)

mike maghakian March 24th 05 06:28 AM

SW receivers in 1980

the author talks about the SW market in 1980, he worked in the industry at
the time. this is interesting reading.

http://www.dingosystems.com/nrd505/historical.html

dxAce March 24th 05 12:54 PM

mike maghakian wrote:

the author talks about the SW market in 1980, he worked in the industry at
the time. this is interesting reading.

http://www.dingosystems.com/nrd505/historical.html

If I recall he worked at some capacity for Japan Radio, then went to work for
Gil-Fer shortwave for a while previous to their folding.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 24th 05 01:15 PM

dxAce wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:

the author talks about the SW market in 1980, he worked in the industry at
the time. this is interesting reading.

http://www.dingosystems.com/nrd505/historical.html

If I recall he worked at some capacity for Japan Radio, then went to work for
Gil-Fer shortwave for a while previous to their folding.

He is currently WW2PT, and apparently started with Gilfer, then went to Japan
Radio, then returned to Gilfer as President before it folded.

dxAce
Michigan
USA