RadioBanter

-   -   "Super" ATS 909 for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67655-%22super%22-ats-909-sale.html)

Neil Bell March 25th 05 04:20 PM

"Super" ATS 909 for sale

Purchased new directly from Radio Labs with all their mods installed.
mint condition, with box, manuals, AC adapter, wind-up antenna,
leatherette case etc. Asking $195, including shipping (insured) by
priority mail! Payment by paypal, Money order or check. Check must
clear prior to shipping.

Reason for sale is that I have a new desktop radio and no longer use
the 909.

my e-bay name is neilbell and I have 100% positive feedback. If
interested contact me before I put it up on e-bay early in April.

Note the e-mail address instructions

Neil Bell

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction."
-- Blaise Pascal

For e-mail replies remove the "notreally."