RadioBanter

-   -   Sale/Swap Yaesu VR5000 (not vr500) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/67979-sale-swap-yaesu-vr5000-not-vr500.html)

roger March 30th 05 02:06 PM

Sale/Swap Yaesu VR5000 (not vr500)

Hi I am thinking of parting with my Yaesu VR5000 receiver, it is in
very
good condition and excellent working order, complete with printed
manual,
software version V1.7 (new)

please visit this site for specifications
etc.............................

http://www.yaesu.co.uk/amateur/recei...000/vr5000.htm

and also

http://strongsignals.net/access/content/rr_vr-5000.html

I am open to serious cash offers or trades for other scanner/receiver
etc
please email me with questions/offers, digi photos available on request.
cheers
Roger

Deeno September 29th 21 04:43 AM

Yaesu VR5000

Hello Roger. And, I hope that this message finds you with all being well.

Can you please confirm if you still have the Yaesu VR5000 radio for sale?

Thank you very much for both your time and kind collaboration.

Cheers!