RadioBanter

-   -   The pope is still dead... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68238-re-pope-still-dead.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 05 03:12 AM

The pope is still dead...

- Well, thanks for the heads-up..

there is always the Possibility that
JP Is knocking Back Jello Shots with Elvis or some such..

They may do an autopsy & then cover up The REALcause of his death..
and doubtless there will be "John The Pope " Sightings in Palm beach,
at Spring Break in Cancun, and in the audience at a Wayne Newton
concert in Vegas....

running dogg April 3rd 05 04:27 AM

D. Martin wrote:

I saw a couple of posts concerning the demise of "the pope". I just
wanted to confirm that he continues to not be alive. Darren
http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

See my post titled "Pope's death now officially confirmed" for the exact
URL to the Vatican Radio page announcing his death.