RadioBanter

-   -   beacon EC 217Khz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68385-beacon-ec-217khz.html)

[email protected] April 5th 05 08:22 AM

beacon EC 217Khz

www.lazygranch.com/sound/beacons/217khz_ec.wav
I can't find this beacon in the airnav.com database. It used to be out
of Cedar City, but I don't find it licensed there any more. Any idea
where this beacon is located?

Brad April 5th 05 01:08 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
www.lazygranch.com/sound/beacons/217khz_ec.wav
I can't find this beacon in the airnav.com database. It used to be out
of Cedar City, but I don't find it licensed there any more. Any idea
where this beacon is located?

http://worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?nav...=EC&nav_type=5

Brad.
Australia

Al April 5th 05 01:23 PM

The beacon is MEGGI from Cedar City, Utah.
see:
http://www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/rna/

Al KA5JGV
San Antonio, TX