RadioBanter

-   -   FA: FOUR(4) VINTAGE TRANSISTOR RADIO EARPHONES NR (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68402-re-fa-four-4-vintage-transistor-radio-earphones-nr.html)

[email protected] April 5th 05 03:52 PM

FA: FOUR(4) VINTAGE TRANSISTOR RADIO EARPHONES NR

Haw!,,, vintage,they call them.I have some of those "vintage transistor
radio earphones" in a drawer in my bedroom.Some of them date back to the
1950's and I never used them either because I don't like to use
earphones or headphones either.I think those "vintage" earphones are
still available brand spanking new in lots of stores all over the
World.In fact,I would bet they are.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 5th 05 03:57 PM

Starting bid,$9.99.It would be interesting to see how high them two bit
"vintage" earphones bid up to.
cuhulin