RadioBanter

-   -   FA: SHURE model 51S SONODYNE DYNAMIC MICROPHONE HARP-JAZZ 2 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68403-re-fa-shure-model-51s-sonodyne-dynamic-microphone-harp-jazz-2-a.html)

[email protected] April 5th 05 04:41 PM

FA: SHURE model 51S SONODYNE DYNAMIC MICROPHONE HARP-JAZZ 2

I own two very nice old nickle plated (or maybe they are chrome plated)
table model microphones.I don't remember the name of them just now,maybe
I will dig them out later on,they are in like new condition too and
guess where I bought them? I also two other old little microphones that
I bought from a guy who lives a mile West of me.He buys old radios and
clocks and wris****ches and toys and many other things and sells them,I
need to check with him today and see if he has come up with something I
can't live without.He told me one of the microhones dates back to the
1940's.It is just like one of the microphones in those old Johnson Smith
and Company catalogs of which I do own one of those catalogs that dates
back to around 1955.
cuhulin