RadioBanter

-   -   The Jerry "Springer on theRadio" Show goes Nation Wide USA ! [... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68530-re-jerry-%22springer-theradio%22-show-goes-nation-wide-usa-%5B.html)

[email protected] April 8th 05 12:56 AM

The Jerry "Springer on theRadio" Show goes Nation Wide USA ! [...

If I had their money and they (Springer and Gates) had a feather up
their asses,we would all be tickled pink.By the way,back in the
1950's,there was a guy who went to the same public school I went to
(Forest Hill School) and his last name is Gates.I don't remember the
rest of his name but he was kind of goofy looking too.
cuhulin