RadioBanter

-   -   To the Canadian People in here..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68619-canadian-people-here.html)

Dx Machine April 9th 05 03:50 AM

To the Canadian People in here.....

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There are
buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this newsgroup
its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes me sad :-(

peace to all
Wbjvj

Telamon April 9th 05 01:14 PM

In article ,
(Dx Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There
are buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this
newsgroup its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes
me sad :-(

Then why apologize just for us? Why don't you apologize for other
countries Trolls at the same time? Why don't you just learn to use a
kill file like any intelligent person would?

Why don't you just move to another country so that you don't have to be
sad anymore? What is sad here is you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Michael A. Terrell April 9th 05 04:32 PM

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
(Dx Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There
are buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this
newsgroup its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes
me sad :-(

Then why apologize just for us? Why don't you apologize for other
countries Trolls at the same time? Why don't you just learn to use a
kill file like any intelligent person would?

Why don't you just move to another country so that you don't have to be
sad anymore? What is sad here is you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Web TV doesn't allow filtering from what I've been told, anf the OP
has a WebTV E-mail address.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

[email protected] April 9th 05 05:57 PM

Webtv uses can use yahoo and hotmail though (in fact,many webtv users do
use yahoo and hotmail) and block whichever incoming emails they want to
block.I have five (one of them belongs to someone else,I let her use my
webtv box any time she wants to) other webtv user names in my webtv box
and I never get unwanted emails in any of them.I can also send and
receive emails in those other webtv usernames of mine to and I do.There
are other email servers that webtv can use too,I think www.eudora.com
(eudora.com is the best) is one of them.If I decide to use another email
server service other that my webtv.net,I will definetly sign up at
eudora.com
cuhulin

Tony VE6MVP April 9th 05 06:30 PM

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:50:22 -0400, (Dx
Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There are
buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this newsgroup
its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes me sad :-(

No need to apologize. We got our fair share of wingnuts too.

Tony

[email protected] April 9th 05 07:14 PM

And I am fixin to head on over to the Goodwill thrift store right now to
see what kind of goodies might be there and I will flirt with the
wimmins there as usual.Hey,I might find me a Drake R8B (all things are
possible,after all) Radio over there that I can buy for only a few
dollars.wish me luck,y'all.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 9th 05 07:29 PM

Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There are
buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this newsgroup
its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes me sad :-(

No need to apologize. We got our fair share of wingnuts too.

Tony

Strange, Directv is at this moment broadcasting "CANADIAN BACON" :')
2.28pm dst.

dxAce April 9th 05 09:26 PM

wrote:

Tony VE6MVP wrote:

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:50:22 -0400,
(Dx
Machine) wrote:

I feel the need to apologize for my brother posters in here...There are
buttholes in every corner of the world and after reading this newsgroup
its no wonder why the rest of the world hates us..it makes me sad :-(

No need to apologize. We got our fair share of wingnuts too.

Tony

Strange, Directv is at this moment broadcasting "CANADIAN BACON" :')
2.28pm dst.

Here's a great article about CanaDuh... long, but well worth the read:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=88501

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] April 9th 05 09:37 PM

DX Machine dude,you spelled it wrong.It's canaDUH.Now,write that down
100 times and each time you write it,say out loud to
yourself,canaDUH.Otherwise,we don't know what you are talking
about.Clyde,in the Every Which Way But Loose movie is fixin to get laid
again.
cuhulin

Telamon April 9th 05 09:43 PM

In article 1113052440.609637@ftpsrv1, "Mark"
wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Telamon,

Is it true about you and your brother Peleus and what you did to Phocus?

Yes. It's easy to get caught up in the politics of the moment. I've been
going to anger management classes for centuries. Does it show?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California