RadioBanter

-   -   Has anyone heard of Targowica or Horodenka? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68657-has-anyone-heard-targowica-horodenka.html)

aseeker April 9th 05 04:26 PM

Has anyone heard of Targowica or Horodenka?

Trying to identify these locations

dxAce April 9th 05 04:33 PM

aseeker wrote:

Trying to identify these locations

I Googled both and see Ukrainian references. So that may be a possibility.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] April 9th 05 05:32 PM

I have seen Horodenka on Ukraine maps before,I think I have anyway.I
have two Statplan Road Atlas's here of Europe I bought at a Goodwill
thrift store a few years ago,I might look it up later,if I don't forget
about it.google isn't any damn good,google is Communism.Try a
www.dogpile.com for Horodenka Ukraine
cuhulin

Frank Halaburak April 9th 05 06:41 PM

in the Ukraine

Tebojockey April 11th 05 03:12 AM

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:26:52 -0400, "aseeker"
wrote:

Trying to identify these locations

My mom's side of the family was from Galizien (Galicia). It was part
of the Austro-Hungarian empire before it fell. It has since been
split up between Poland and the Ukraine. Most of it seems to have
gone to the Ukraine.

Ein Prost auf Ungarn-Oesterreich!

Al in CNMI