RadioBanter

-   -   April 2nd, EVP ON ART BELL SHOW IS AN ACT OF ORAL COPULATION! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68796-april-2nd-evp-art-bell-show-act-oral-copulation.html)

Thrasher Remailer April 12th 05 01:29 AM

April 2nd, EVP ON ART BELL SHOW IS AN ACT OF ORAL COPULATION!

April 2nd, Art Bell featured the Electronic voice
phenomena people. Towards the end of the show
they played a child's voice that was captured
in a abandoned hospital. The child was saying
"I can't breathe, I can't breathe"
Then some action takes place in the background.
MOST of the caller's agreed it sounded dubious.

Fast forward -- Art Bell program's on April 9th
featured guest Ed Ames making the claim that
the sounds heard were an abortion taking place.
Ames a remote viewer went just a tad too far in
his evaluation.

However, for those of you who have recorded the
program will immediately notice something devious
in the background. Most of the callers claimed that the
sounds in the background sounded strange.
BUT what people were actually hearing was an
oral copulation scene being depicted.
What is taking place is somebody getting a blow job!
You have to listen very closely.

YOU THE LISTENER WERE DUPED!

[email protected] April 12th 05 02:43 AM

- Doubtless playing Michael Jacksons latest recording..

[email protected] April 12th 05 08:03 AM

I wouldn't know.I don't listen to them kooks and freaks on my radios or
my tv set either.(those old Buster Keaton movies are on tv now and I
doubt if I will get any sleep till they wind on out.Buster Keaton
certainly was not a kook) I have often "suspected" those two kooks,Art
Bell and George Noory of doing some "strange things" though.
cuhulin

Ken Wilson April 12th 05 09:52 PM

Jim wrote:
On 12 Apr 2005 00:29:44 -0000, Thrasher Remailer
wrote:

What is taking place is somebody getting a blow job!
You have to listen very closely.

YOU THE LISTENER WERE DUPED!

Yeah! And since it was Art Bell's stupid show, it was probably a
blow job by an alien.

JIm

I for one find Coast to Coast AM a very interesting listen.

Art isn't totally wrong about everything....on Sat's show he recommended
the book "PREY" by Michael Crichton....it is a very good read. Again
just my opinion

73, Ken

Ken Wilson April 12th 05 10:49 PM

wrote:
Art KOOK Bell and George KOOK Noory are TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT
EVERYTHING.San Antonio movie is on tb now.A damn good movie!
cuhulin

May be ? However some of their guests are Very convincing for the "open
minded". I do not care for the open lines or the callers just the guests.

I also used to enjoy Dreamland.

Ken Wilson April 12th 05 10:56 PM

Ken Wilson wrote:
wrote:

Art KOOK Bell and George KOOK Noory are TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT
EVERYTHING.San Antonio movie is on tb now.A damn good movie!
cuhulin

May be ? However some of their guests are Very convincing for the "open
minded". I do not care for the open lines or the callers just the guests.

I also used to enjoy Dreamland.

I should also add....I used to think Art & his program was a bunch of
hogwash.....till I actually listened to it.

Ken

[email protected] April 12th 05 11:18 PM