RadioBanter

-   -   NUDISTS DXPEDITION (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/68853-nudists-dxpedition.html)

John Plimmer April 12th 05 09:50 PM

NUDISTS DXPEDITION

See my latest DXpedition at:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/seefontein_2005_04.dx

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
RX Drake R8B, SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Mark April 13th 05 12:16 AM

"John Plimmer" wrote in message
See my latest DXpedition at:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/seefontein_2005_04.dx

John,

A very interesting read. Sounds like a great idea to get out and away from
everything, even aside from the radio listening!

Thanks for posting this.

Mark.
Auckland
New Zealand.

[email protected] April 13th 05 12:56 AM

Sayyy cuzz Mark.Do you know of a guy by the name of John Rogers over
there in OZ? He is one of the guys who runs www.jeepdraw.com He has
restored some WW II Jeeps and other kinds of vehicles before.He is a
perfectionist at what he does.I own a made in the Springtime of 1942
Willys World War Two Jeep.I also own a 1948 Willys civilian Jeep and a
1914 Ford T model Runabout Roadster car.
cuhulin