RadioBanter

-   -   Good SW Radio - Buy Japanese (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69027-re-good-sw-radio-buy-japanese.html)

[email protected] April 16th 05 05:21 AM

Good SW Radio - Buy Japanese

There is less Sunlight in Slanteyed Chinkland nowdays because of air
polution all over Slanteyed Chinkland.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 17th 05 03:16 AM

I bought some Japanese Pussy when I was in Tokio in 1964.It was pretty
good too :{)
cuhulin

Ian Smith April 18th 05 12:10 AM

wrote in message
There is less Sunlight in Slanteyed Chinkland nowdays because of air
polution all over Slanteyed Chinkland.
cuhulin

Would've been easier to just type in China (and once only),
surely?

[email protected] April 18th 05 02:09 AM

Nahhh,I prefer to use up some band space and call it like it
is,Slanteyed Chinkland.
cuhulin

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 18th 05 03:35 AM

"Ian Smith" wrote:

Would've been easier to just type in China (and once only), surely?

I think he was referring to the village of Slanteyed Chinkland, Texas.

Texas is famous for its odd town names (f.e., Possum Trot).

I think.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Michael A. Terrell April 18th 05 04:21 AM

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"Ian Smith" wrote:

Would've been easier to just type in China (and once only), surely?

I think he was referring to the village of Slanteyed Chinkland, Texas.

Texas is famous for its odd town names (f.e., Possum Trot).

I think.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence

Hey! Don't leave Kentucky out of that game! Broke Leg Falls,
anyone?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-04,GGLD:en&q=Broke+leg+falls+Kentucky

No, I'm not putting Kentucky down. I was born there in the '50s and
my family would drive past Broke Leg Falls when we would vist relatives
who still lived in Kentucky.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

[email protected] April 18th 05 04:25 AM

www.555us.com Mississippi has some cool town names too.There used to
be a Texas City,Mississippi long ago,believe it or not.There is a
Houston,Mississippi and Philadelphia,Mississippi and Dublin,Mississippi
(yes,I know,there is a Dublin,Texas too and some other Dublin's in
U.S.A.) and Michigan City,Mississippi.Jackson used to be called Le
Fleures Bluff,but the name was changed in Honor of Stonewall
Jackson.(Praise God for that,got rid of that frog name,now we need to
work on French Camp,Mississippi)
cuhulin

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 18th 05 04:30 AM

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Hey! Don't leave Kentucky out of that game! Broke Leg Falls,
anyone?

I wonder if that's close to Bean Station, TN?

I'm not putting anyone or anywhere down, that's for
sure. I'm an Iowegian by birth, and Iowa has some
good 'uns, like What Cheer and Lost Nation.

Then there's Embarrass, WI (and MN), and plenty
others, if I think long and hard, I'll bet I can come up
with a list.

[email protected] April 18th 05 04:44 AM

Good old Kentucky.Rabbit Hutch,Kentucky.I went to Armor School at Fort
Knox,Kentucky in November and December of 1963.Fort Knox is about thirty
five something miles South (South is always best) of Louisville.I used
to catch a bus to Elizabeth,Kentucky and Louisville,Kentucky and flirt
with the wimmins around there.Radcliff,Kentucky too.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 18th 05 04:49 AM

I wonder if there is a town anywhere in U.S.A.by the name of Broke Dick
Dog? Now,that would really be cool :{) There is a Ryan, (my last name)
California. www.ryans.org and the SEPT does NOT mean September.
cuhulin