RadioBanter

-   -   Lightning Safety (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69131-re-lightning-safety.html)

[email protected] April 17th 05 04:28 PM

Lightning Safety

At the end of my driveway,there is a power pole there with the usual
wires and crap and there is a big ass transformer up there on that pole
too.So far,so good,it hasen't given me any trouble yet.But,I suspect any
day now,,,,,,,, POW!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 17th 05 04:32 PM

About a year ago,I phoned Moses Electric Company here in Jackson.I made
sure I have a properly,dedicated line into my house for my APC battery
backup system and my computer.
cuhulin