RadioBanter

-   -   A sad observation (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69159-sad-observation.html)

[email protected] April 18th 05 03:25 AM

A sad observation

It does appear that the dxAce is having a rough time.
He responded three (that is 3 for you ace) times to my
one post at an attempt to avoid a flame war.

OK dxass flame away, with every post you show your true
colors. So sad. You clearly know your RF stuff, too damn
bad and sad that you are such a silly jerk. You remind
me of the mindless jocks back in high school who had no
social skills.

If you ever want to join the human race and stop being a small
minded jerk please do. Until then flame away.

I have been flamed by experts and you are not worth to carry thier
****.

I would still prefer to avoid the upcoming flame war, but with a
vain idiot like you it is unlikely.

As to my mispellings, so what, Oh I forgot, you are the all mighty
perfect one. Thank God I am not perfect and I have never claimed to be.

While cuhulin posts are rambling and rather hard to understand, he
lacks your mean spirit. And he is clearly a much nicer person.

And to your cousin Burr, man I wouldn't claim any kinship to dxass, I
am embarrassed enough to be in the same species as him.

I will try to ignore your childish outbursts because clearly you really
don't care what he rest of the human race thinks.

While I know I am dreaming, to those who do not enjoy dxass's posts,
attacks and general nastiness launch a new policy to ignore, to not
respond to, or comment on his ravings. From my expereince with spoiled
children who are "acting out", the surest way to insure the undesired
behavior continues is to pay attention. Ignore all his ranting and he
will find other outlets for his anger.

Terry

Brian Hill April 18th 05 03:36 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Don't take this wrong Terry but why keep it going? You spoke your piece in
the last thread. Everybody needs to go back to radio and if you guys don't
like Ace ignore him or killfile him, whatever you have do to quit fighting.
Geez

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

[email protected] April 18th 05 03:43 AM

dxAce,I Salute you,Sir,for serving in the U.S.Navy and I also Salute you
for just being you.
cuhulin

dxAce April 18th 05 09:23 AM

wrote:

[...]

Are you finished now, little boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Jb77 April 18th 05 11:20 AM

Can you take this **** somewhere else.

Your obviously out for an arguement, until you have anything useful to say
on the topic it might be an idea just to keep quiet?

Thanks

oups.com...

Ron Tock April 18th 05 02:08 PM

Brian Hill wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Agreed. This is a great group with a lot of good people and good
information. Everyone just killfile dxass, inform the newbys to do same
and before too long this group will be back to it's old wonderful self.

Cheers everyone.

dxAce April 18th 05 02:14 PM

Ron Tock wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

I say we killfile that Tock 'tard... he never contributes anything anyway.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Honus April 19th 05 03:28 AM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 21...
On Sun 17 Apr 2005 10:25:47p, wrote in message
oups.com:

While I know I am dreaming, to those who do not enjoy dxass's posts,
attacks and general nastiness launch a new policy to ignore, to not
respond to, or comment on his ravings. From my expereince with spoiled
children who are "acting out", the surest way to insure the undesired
behavior continues is to pay attention. Ignore all his ranting and he
will find other outlets for his anger.

Would the gentleman care for some cheese with his whine?

Repeat until your head clears and you stop taking this stuff so seriously:
breathe-in slowly
breathe-out slowly and whisper the following
"It's only usenet - it's not the real world"

Until he calls you at home.

Jack Painter April 19th 05 03:42 AM

"Honus" wrote
"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 21...
On Sun 17 Apr 2005 10:25:47p, wrote in message
oups.com:

While I know I am dreaming, to those who do not enjoy dxass's posts,
attacks and general nastiness launch a new policy to ignore, to not
respond to, or comment on his ravings. From my expereince with spoiled
children who are "acting out", the surest way to insure the undesired
behavior continues is to pay attention. Ignore all his ranting and he
will find other outlets for his anger.

Would the gentleman care for some cheese with his whine?

Repeat until your head clears and you stop taking this stuff so

seriously:
breathe-in slowly
breathe-out slowly and whisper the following
"It's only usenet - it's not the real world"

Until he calls you at home.

He called my home last night, trying to bait me (via the answering machine)
to satisfy his lust for hearing a test-count on a coast guard frequency.
Pretty sad.

Jack Painter
Virginia Beach, Virginia