RadioBanter

-   -   jane fonda rides (to Hanoi) again by Doug Powers. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69243-jane-fonda-rides-hanoi-again-doug-powers.html)

[email protected] April 19th 05 03:39 AM

jane fonda rides (to Hanoi) again by Doug Powers.

www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are
those Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and
"canaDUHians" and "george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and
"limeylanders" out there who love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,,
jane fonda!!!! I told y'all before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown
COMMIE!!!!
cuhulin

Honus April 19th 05 04:24 AM

wrote in message
www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are
those Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and
"canaDUHians" and "george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and
"limeylanders" out there who love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,,
jane fonda!!!! I told y'all before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown
COMMIE!!!!

Watch your mouth, cocksucker. I'm probably the only guy you know that
actually owns a Hanoi Jane urinal sticker.

http://www.americanhonor.net/vietnam.htm

Tattoo Vampire April 19th 05 04:39 AM

wrote:

www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are those
Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and "canaDUHians" and
"george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and "limeylanders" out there who
love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,, jane fonda!!!! I told y'all
before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown COMMIE!!!!

Exactly what do you drink/snort/shoot before posting to Usenet?
--
[tv]

Honus April 19th 05 04:45 AM

"Tattoo Vampire" wrote in message

www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are

those
Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and "canaDUHians" and
"george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and "limeylanders" out there

who
love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,, jane fonda!!!! I told y'all
before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown COMMIE!!!!

Exactly what do you drink/snort/shoot before posting to Usenet?

Well, we all know what he screws.

RHF April 19th 05 06:38 AM

Honus,

Michael A. Terrell April 19th 05 08:33 AM

Honus wrote:

"Tattoo Vampire" wrote in message

www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are

those
Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and "canaDUHians" and
"george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and "limeylanders" out there

who
love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,, jane fonda!!!! I told y'all
before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown COMMIE!!!!

Exactly what do you drink/snort/shoot before posting to Usenet?

Well, we all know what he screws.

He reminds me of the spoof of the United Negro College Fund
commercial: "A mind is a terrible thing."

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

[email protected] April 19th 05 01:05 PM

Terrell,you remind me of jane TRAITOR!!! fonda.Why don't you go over
there and give her a big sloppy kiss? She might let you wear here damn
Vietcong helmet!!!!
cuhulin

David April 19th 05 01:34 PM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:39:50 -0400, Tattoo Vampire

www.worldnetdaily.com Doug Powers is right too.Of course there are those
Stupid Ass "honus's" and "rickets's" and "m II's" and "canaDUHians" and
"george ASSHOLE cum swallowing ashley's" and "limeylanders" out there who
love that Lieing Ass COMMIE BITCH!!!!!!,,,, jane fonda!!!! I told y'all
before that BITCH!!!! is a full blown COMMIE!!!!

Exactly what do you drink/snort/shoot before posting to Usenet?

I'm guessing it's something made with WalMart hughway flares and cold
medicine.

David April 19th 05 01:35 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...

cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Tattoo Vampire April 19th 05 02:31 PM

wrote:

And YOU,Terrell are a MORON! I drink one six pack of Bud Light each
week.I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never,YOU
Stupid MORON!
cuhulin

You can't read, either. I'm the one who asked you what you "indulged in"
before posting to Usenet. Like the retard you are, you couldn't even put
your followup in the right thread.
--
[tv]

For forms of government let fools contest;
Whate'er is best administer'd is best.
For modes of faith let graceless zealots fight;
His can't be wrong whose life is in the right.
In faith and hope the world will disagree,
But all mankind's concern is charity.
-- Alexander Pope (1688-1744)
-- Essay on Man, Epistle iii, Line 303