RadioBanter

-   -   I love fish (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69356-i-love-fish.html)

[email protected] April 20th 05 04:20 PM

I love fish

Fish for breakfast,
Fish for lunch,
Fish for dinner.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone since I have been posting.

I am not racist really. I love all walks of life, including Canadians and
the British.

Life can be so boring in this mobile home, that I have to create some
interest in my life and this is it. This is my life!!

Im just lonely thats all.

Please forgive me.

And eat more fish!

[email protected] April 20th 05 04:54 PM

I did not post any of that.msntv networks company can prove I did not
post any of that.
cuhulin

RHF April 20th 05 05:07 PM

A "Cuhulin" by any other name 'you' may not be . . .
Butt 'you' apparently are a fishy little Quisling ! ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling
. . . . .

[email protected] April 20th 05 05:34 PM

It is a name (cuhulin) I misspelled on purpose in case somebody has a
copy wright about the name,cuhulin.I doubt if anybody other than myself
in this news group knows the proper way to spell it or even knows what
it is all about and I will not say.
cuhulin

David April 20th 05 05:45 PM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:20:24 +0000 (UTC), "
wrote:

Fish for breakfast,
Fish for lunch,
Fish for dinner.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone since I have been posting.

I am not racist really. I love all walks of life, including Canadians and
the British.

Life can be so boring in this mobile home, that I have to create some
interest in my life and this is it. This is my life!!

Im just lonely thats all.

Please forgive me.

And eat more fish!

That explains a lot. Fish is full of Mercury (comes from burning coal
for electricity and you are downwind from Texas). Mercury causes
mental deterioration.

http://www.deq.state.ms.us/MDEQ.nsf/...e?OpenDocument

MnMikew April 20th 05 10:28 PM

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote:

A six-pack of Old Millwaukee does it for me. :-)

Hee hee! It takes you SIX? Heck, a couple of Old Milwaukees,
Schlitzes, PBRs, or Blatzes, and I'm running for the thunder mug.

73,

Steve

Thunder mug, LOL. They even make Schlitz anymore?

[email protected] April 20th 05 11:10 PM

It would take three or four cans of Bud Light to do it for me.Know why
them wimmins like chocolate (I don't care much for chocolate myself) so
much.Chocolate is a Laxative and it makes them ****.
cuhulin

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 21st 05 12:20 AM

"MnMikew" wrote:

Thunder mug, LOL. They even make Schlitz anymore?

I think Stroh's bought them out, and Schlitz is no more.

To my delight and bewilderment, the last time I was in
LaCrosse, I noticed that Old Style is back on the shelves
again. I cannot say whether it still tastes as poopie as it
once did, but the smart money is on "Yes."

I can say without hesitation that's one thing the Canadians
do very well (Make tasty beer). However, (ahem, bold
statement follows)....Boulevard Brewery's Unfiltered Wheat
Beer is the most delicious domestic beer I've ever tasted.

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act f worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Les April 21st 05 12:33 AM

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"MnMikew" wrote:

Thunder mug, LOL. They even make Schlitz anymore?

I think Stroh's bought them out, and Schlitz is no more.

To my delight and bewilderment, the last time I was in
LaCrosse, I noticed that Old Style is back on the shelves
again. I cannot say whether it still tastes as poopie as it
once did, but the smart money is on "Yes."

I can say without hesitation that's one thing the Canadians
do very well (Make tasty beer). However, (ahem, bold
statement follows)....Boulevard Brewery's Unfiltered Wheat
Beer is the most delicious domestic beer I've ever tasted.

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act f worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Minnesota has always had an abundance of small breweries, August Schell
Brewery comes to mind, they made many excellent beers. Yes, Old Style
was a very good brew many years ago when I last was able to obtain it.
Last trip I made back home, I loaded up on Leinenkugel's........:-)

Les