RadioBanter

-   -   Good: Jane Fonda's Book Flops (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69749-good-jane-fondas-book-flops.html)

Li-Changchun April 25th 05 11:40 PM

Good: Jane Fonda's Book Flops

I heard on Drudge last night that her new book has sold less than 56
thousand copies in 3 weeks. BwaHAHAHA!

Dan April 25th 05 11:51 PM

http://tinyurl.com/88qwm

Dan April 25th 05 11:58 PM

56,000 copies is actually pretty good..

- sales ranking :

Amazon = 14

barnes & Noble = 18

Brian Hill April 26th 05 12:44 AM

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...

56,000 copies is actually pretty good..

- sales ranking :

Amazon = 14

barnes & Noble = 18

You love Jane, Jane love Dan, Where Cheetah? lol!!!!!!!

B.H.

Dan April 26th 05 01:16 AM

- Just stating that 50K sales in 3 weeks aint that bad...

& actually, ( - Aside from all that Ugliness in Viet nam; which I don't
approve of, btw.. )

She's a very good actress.. Go rent Klute..

Heck, go rent Barbarella . ..

plug in one of her excersize tapes..
( rumored she made 60 MILLION off those..)

[email protected] April 26th 05 01:22 AM

I am Glad that TRAITOR! Hanoie jane fonda's book FLOPPED! Now,TRAITOR!
Hanoie jane fonda needs to FLOP! She was probally in Hanoie at the
"Hanoie Hilton" handing out fan belts (castro had some of his thugs over
there beating up on our American Prisoners of War with fan belts,rubber
hoses,etc) to castro's thugs.I wouldn't doubt it at all! Vietnam Veteran
Michael A. Smith is a HERO to me.Mr.Michael A. Smith,Thank You Sir! for
spitting on TRAITOR! Hanoie jane fonda.
cuhulin

FDR April 26th 05 01:46 AM

"Li-Changchun" wrote in message
I heard on Drudge last night that her new book has sold less than 56
thousand copies in 3 weeks. BwaHAHAHA!

Heck, Rush being a drug addict hasn't hurt him.

dxAce April 26th 05 01:50 AM

Brian Hill wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...

56,000 copies is actually pretty good..

- sales ranking :

Amazon = 14

barnes & Noble = 18

You love Jane, Jane love Dan, Where Cheetah? lol!!!!!!!

Last I heard, Cheetah was still alive.

See:

http://soundingcircle.com/newslog2.php/_d195/_v195/__show_article/_a000195-000176.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dan April 26th 05 02:05 AM

- then again, George Bush can write about him
&
Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah
- walking round the white house, holding hands..
&
what led up to all this . . . . .

http://tinyurl.com/3r2pa

Burr April 26th 05 02:45 AM

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...

- then again, George Bush can write about him
&
Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah
- walking round the white house, holding hands..
&
what led up to all this . . . . .

http://tinyurl.com/3r2pa

That's the custom, I did it for years when I lived in the east.