RadioBanter

-   -   ? INFO ? Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/70439-info-info-tech-m-6000-multi-mode-code-receiver.html)

RHF May 6th 05 07:15 AM

? INFO ? Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver

Does anyone know anything About ? ? ?

dxAce May 6th 05 09:21 AM

RHF wrote:

Does anyone know anything About ? ? ?
.
Or - Has anyone ever Used ? ? ?
.
Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver
that is currently listed on eBay ? ? ?
.
.
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold057.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194swit.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194bar.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194io.jpg
.
Is it a real an a Stand-A-Lone 'independent' Receiver ?
or is it just an Add-On Decoder for a Receiver ?

Decoder.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill May 6th 05 10:10 PM

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know anything About ? ? ?
.
Or - Has anyone ever Used ? ? ?
.
Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver
that is currently listed on eBay ? ? ?
.
.
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold057.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194swit.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194bar.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194io.jpg
.
Is it a real an a Stand-A-Lone 'independent' Receiver ?
or is it just an Add-On Decoder for a Receiver ?
.
iwtk ~ RHF
. . . . .

I have one. It's a decoder that just plugs into audio out on your receiver.

B.H.

dxAce May 6th 05 10:33 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know anything About ? ? ?
.
Or - Has anyone ever Used ? ? ?
.
Info Tech M-6000 Multi-Mode Code Receiver
that is currently listed on eBay ? ? ?
.
.
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold057.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194swit.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194bar.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u194io.jpg
.
Is it a real an a Stand-A-Lone 'independent' Receiver ?
or is it just an Add-On Decoder for a Receiver ?
.
iwtk ~ RHF
. . . . .

I have one. It's a decoder that just plugs into audio out on your receiver.

Had one years ago when there were still some press services using RTTY. Was
interesting watching TASS out of Cuba.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

John S. May 10th 05 05:02 AM

It is a modem used to decode some digital over-the-air radio
transmissions. It is several years old, and was superseded by the 7000
which is also long out of production. There are not many digital
transmissions left that those units can decode. Much of the traffic
has moved to satellites or is encrypted.

Decoding digital utility transmisions was a lot of fun. FDM, TDM,
russian rtty, press services, you name it...it was out there waiting to
be decoded. Sadly that time has pretty much passed. I would not
bother with the M6000.