RadioBanter

-   -   QSL from Radio Madang (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/71189-qsl-radio-madang.html)

Tebojockey May 18th 05 03:51 AM

QSL from Radio Madang

R. Madang, 3260, date/time QSL email from Geo Gedabing,
) in 39 days for English report and US $1.

dxAce May 18th 05 12:44 PM

Tebojockey wrote:

R. Madang, 3260, date/time QSL email from Geo Gedabing,
) in 39 days for English report and US $1.

I'm curious about this one... you sent them a report via snail mail including $1 and
they sent you an email verification?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Tebojockey May 19th 05 01:06 AM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 07:44:19 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

R. Madang, 3260, date/time QSL email from Geo Gedabing,
) in 39 days for English report and US $1.

I'm curious about this one... you sent them a report via snail mail including $1 and
they sent you an email verification?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yeah, I list my email address under my snail mail address. Guess the
took the easy (maybe more reliable?) way out. Maybe one will come via
snail mail, but I'll take what I can get!

Al in CNMI

dxAce May 19th 05 02:33 AM

wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

R. Madang, 3260, date/time QSL email from Geo Gedabing,
) in 39 days for English report and US $1.

I'm curious about this one... you sent them a report via snail mail including $1 and
they sent you an email verification?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yeah, I list my email address under my snail mail address. Guess the
took the easy (maybe more reliable?) way out. Maybe one will come via
snail mail, but I'll take what I can get!

Absolutely! I think I might have a card QSL from Radio Madang but most likely a letter.
I'll have to go digging.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce May 19th 05 02:56 AM

wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

R. Madang, 3260, date/time QSL email from Geo Gedabing,
) in 39 days for English report and US $1.

I'm curious about this one... you sent them a report via snail mail including $1 and
they sent you an email verification?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yeah, I list my email address under my snail mail address. Guess the
took the easy (maybe more reliable?) way out. Maybe one will come via
snail mail, but I'll take what I can get!

Absolutely! I think I might have a card QSL from Radio Madang but most likely a letter.
I'll have to go digging.

Went into the old QSL trunk and found the QSL letter verifying my report of January 2,
1987. V/S was Simon P. Tiori, Assistant Station Manager.

dxAce
Michigan
USA