RadioBanter

-   -   Need help with Call sign (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/72175-need-help-call-sign.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 05 06:20 PM

Need help with Call sign

Back in the early '50s, the French Foreign Legion was fighting in what
was then known as Indo-China. They had a network or radio stations
that used calls starting with "TT(x)" Some I can recall a TTN,
TTA, and TTV but after all these years can no longer fit location to
callsign.

The net control station, at Saigon, used FLZ and I believe he
contacted about a dozen outstations - all on CW.

Does anyone have call sign books from that era that might help me fit
these calls to locations?

Any help welcome.

Thanks,

Sparky