RadioBanter

-   -   Stridsberg Multicoupler (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/73048-stridsberg-multicoupler.html)

Bill Amann Jr June 18th 05 08:27 PM

Stridsberg Multicoupler

I have a Stridsberg Muilticoupler model MCA104M with 4 db gain and question
is do you think its ok to hook up a Dressler 100 HDX active antenna to this?
I have sent a email to the company days ago haven't got a answer back and I
want to climb the tower today!! Thanks Bill

dxAce June 18th 05 08:55 PM

Bill Amann Jr wrote:

I have a Stridsberg Muilticoupler model MCA104M with 4 db gain and question
is do you think its ok to hook up a Dressler 100 HDX active antenna to this?
I have sent a email to the company days ago haven't got a answer back and I
want to climb the tower today!! Thanks Bill

Sure... the gain of the multicoupler is only there to make up for the loss of
the multicoupler itself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA