RadioBanter

-   -   Eton (Porsche Design) P' 7131 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/73259-eton-porsche-design-p-7131-a.html)

jamulc June 22nd 05 07:48 PM

Eton (Porsche Design) P' 7131

Saw an ad in the July/August issue of Foreign Affairs for the Eton P'
7131 (note the use of the apostrophe in lieu of a dash..I guess this is
part of the Porsche designing). According to the ad, this AM/FM/SW/XM
radio is to cost $350.

You can see this model at

http://www.etoncorp.com/US/products/...tID=1&prodID=1

Advertised as "the most attractive sound of our time", although I'd be
surprised if the shortwave performance proves to be anything
noteworthy.

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/...resized200.jpg

Invader3K June 23rd 05 11:49 PM

Well...it definitely looks different. It reminds me of one of those
little black "mouse" robots you'd see running around the star
destroyers and Death Star in the Star Wars movies.