RadioBanter

-   -   NRD-545 CHE-199 wide-band converter unit 30MHz to 2GHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/73433-nrd-545-che-199-wide-band-converter-unit-30mhz-2ghz.html)

big boy now June 25th 05 10:21 PM

NRD-545 CHE-199 wide-band converter unit 30MHz to 2GHz

anybody out there useing a new JRC NRD-545DSP Receiver.
If so hear for sale is the wide-band converter unit Option that extends the
frequency coverage from 30MHz up to 2GHz.
this option would cost you £299 from your radio dealer. i am looking for
half the new price. this is still fitted in my NRD-545
this is new and was an unwanted option that was fitted to my NRD-545 when
brought for me new.
if i am doing wrong posting this link hear sorry just tell me and i will not
do this again.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

John