RadioBanter

-   -   porkbutt song (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/73575-porkbutt-song.html)

your name here June 28th 05 01:05 AM

porkbutt song

I keep hearing hams talk about this porkbutt song . if someone has it
could you send me a copy of it?
I sure would like to hear it.

kk4tl June 28th 05 05:51 AM

Mr. Davies had quite a collection of "porkbutt" memoribilia on his web
page not long ago. Perhaps he could respond to your request.

There was a rumor that WB2OTK would be returning to the airwaves, but
so far it hasn't happened that we know of.

And we were promised the "rrrrroooollll cccaaaaallll", too, but that
hasn't happened either.

While you're at it, see what you can get on "the red panty man". He
had quite a song going on, too.

Fred Garvin June 30th 05 10:35 PM

On 2005-06-27 20:05:05 -0400, your name here said:

I keep hearing hams talk about this porkbutt song . if someone has it
could you send me a copy of it?
I sure would like to hear it.

It's really, really lame, goes like this:

"I.....I....I....I....porkbutt song, porkbutt song"

Then it repeats over and over like a mental patient.

These people are ****ing HIGHLY retarded.

--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can