RadioBanter

-   -   Replacement fuses for R-75? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/74181-replacement-fuses-r-75-a.html)

DesignGuy July 8th 05 12:51 AM

Replacement fuses for R-75?

Does anyone know ehere to obtain replacement fuses for the Icom R-75? I need
the 3A internal fuse. The local Rat Shack doesn't carry that type.

Lucky July 8th 05 05:31 PM

"DesignGuy" wrote in message
Does anyone know ehere to obtain replacement fuses for the Icom R-75? I
need
the 3A internal fuse. The local Rat Shack doesn't carry that type.

Hi

I think I saw 3amp fuses at Rat Shack a couple weeks ago. Go to an
electronics store in your area or order them over the net.

Lucky

Joe Analssandrini July 8th 05 08:45 PM

Try this site:

http://www.alliedelec.com/

I have found them to be reliable and their inventory is excellent.
Their prices and service are equally excellent.

I hope this helps you.

Best,

Joe