RadioBanter

-   -   See Ya! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/74580-see-ya.html)

Ernie July 14th 05 06:36 PM

See Ya!

My unit is headed back to Iraq for their 3rd tour tomorrow....See you guys
when I get back next fall.

BEHAVE!

(GRIN!)

Ernie

[email protected] July 14th 05 08:20 PM

Take care over there in Iraq and wherever you go,Ernie.
cuhulin

Lucky July 14th 05 09:04 PM

"Ernie" wrote in message
My unit is headed back to Iraq for their 3rd tour tomorrow....See you guys
when I get back next fall.

BEHAVE!

(GRIN!)

Ernie

I wish you the very best of luck and remember G-D will be with you all the
time. Crush our enemy.....

Lucky

FDR July 14th 05 11:02 PM

"Ernie" wrote in message
My unit is headed back to Iraq for their 3rd tour tomorrow....See you guys
when I get back next fall.

Dodge them bullets and come back here to tell us all about it.

BEHAVE!

(GRIN!)

Ernie

John S. July 14th 05 11:04 PM

Best of luck to you and your unit and hurry back!