RadioBanter

-   -   dee dee dee (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/74650-dee-dee-dee.html)

[email protected] July 16th 05 01:25 AM

dee dee dee

Fairly well,fairly well,my Wildwood Flower,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Polly July 16th 05 01:38 AM

wrote:
Fairly well,fairly well,my Wildwood Flower,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Polly wolly doodle all day.

I see you are having trouble with those trashy neighbors of yours.
Don't say I didn't warn you about it.

George Ashley AKA: Polly W4FQF

[email protected] July 16th 05 02:01 AM

Oh, you been checkin out alt.online-service.webtv eh? My "trashy"
neighbors beat you all hollow anyday.That woman next door "adopted" one
of my metal trash cans.As far as I am conceren,she can have it.The whole
bottom of it is all rusted out anyway.I locked my good trash cans up.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 16th 05 02:02 AM

My neighbors are higher class than I am.
cuhulin

Polly July 16th 05 02:22 AM

wrote:
Oh, you been checkin out alt.online-service.webtv eh? My "trashy"
neighbors beat you all hollow anyday.That woman next door "adopted" one
of my metal trash cans.As far as I am conceren,she can have it.The whole
bottom of it is all rusted out anyway.I locked my good trash cans up.
cuhulin

If you live in such a good neighborhood, why would you have to lock up
trash cans???

Probably because of the jigaboos!

George Ashley W4FQF