RadioBanter

-   -   Send me to Hell! Devilfinder (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75068-send-me-hell-devilfinder.html)

[email protected] July 22nd 05 09:34 PM

Send me to Hell! Devilfinder

www.devilfinder.com How did cheney avoid Military service?
cuhulin

John Smith July 22nd 05 10:56 PM

devilfinder has some rather strange actions/behavior (java?)...

It attempts to place cookies, activex controls and such which I am not
real comfortable with (this with IExplorer.) I have locked down such
actions, and now it fails to function without long pauses (in which it
attempts to do the actions stated.)

Since, I have abandoned using it, however, I do notice there is much
less commercial sites to deal with when using it, and much more
relevant material (to my thinking) is delivered. It doesn't seem that
they are placing "paid for advertising" ahead of other material which
is more popularly viewed...

John

[email protected] July 23rd 05 12:14 AM

I like it when I mispell something (on purpose,of course) at
www.devilfinder.com What the Hell!
cuhulin

[email protected] July 23rd 05 12:16 AM

Next best to devilfinder.com is vivisimo.com I wouldn't be caught dead
using google.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 23rd 05 12:20 AM

Notice that devilfinder.com doesn't list that queer faggot gay girlyboy
matt drudge in devilfinder.com News link.Even Russia knows matt drudge
is a queer.
cuhulin

John Smith July 23rd 05 12:36 AM

just use the google api with perl and you can control google any which
way you would like...

you can find info on the web on how to do it...

John

John Smith July 23rd 05 12:56 AM

hmmm, for the most part--I like matt drudge.

I think of him like the BBC--a source for news the "normal" broadcast
news refuses to cover...

John