RadioBanter

-   -   Janine calls it, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75108-janine-calls.html)

[email protected] July 23rd 05 11:16 AM

Janine calls it,

Whirrled Nut Daily.(how you doing,Janine? I luvs ya) Now I done lost my
train of thought,, let me go see, www.worldnetdaily.com Oh
yeah,barbra streisan,that woman soooooo uglyyyy,,, makes me want to go
hang my head over the puke bucket! (Janine is on the right,and she is
real cute too)
cuhulin

David July 23rd 05 03:02 PM

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:16:53 -0500, wrote:

Whirrled Nut Daily.(how you doing,Janine? I luvs ya) Now I done lost my
train of thought,, let me go see,
www.worldnetdaily.com Oh
yeah,barbra streisan,that woman soooooo uglyyyy,,, makes me want to go
hang my head over the puke bucket! (Janine is on the right,and she is
real cute too)
cuhulin

Cuke. You gotta do better with your hyperlinks. They are too
generic.

Brian Hill July 23rd 05 10:06 PM

"David" wrote in message

Cuke. You gotta do better with your hyperlinks. They are too
generic.

We'll not everybody can be the pro at cut n paste like you leech-boy!

B.H.