RadioBanter

-   -   Time Lords always win in the end (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75202-re-time-lords-always-win-end.html)

Aristotle July 25th 05 02:27 AM

Time Lords always win in the end

No you did not win, we all lose. I am sorry you are to damn lazy and
or stupid to learn code.

I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the stupid ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel. I told you simpltons that
one day I would win and now it is just a mater of waiting until I can
get on HF ssb. The FCC has done the right thing for the rest of us
and I am graitful. BARF will rise again!

an_old_friend July 25th 05 05:26 PM

Aristotle wrote:
No you did not win, we all lose. I am sorry you are to damn lazy and
or stupid to learn code.

Yea sorry your morse welfare program has had its feeding tube removed

Lloyd July 25th 05 06:09 PM

And I am sorry that you are too damn lazy or stupid to learn how
to correctly use the words "too" and "to."