RadioBanter

-   -   CRI QSL (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75232-cri-qsl.html)

Sanjaya July 25th 05 05:27 PM

CRI QSL

China Radio International partial data card showing the Leshan Buddha
received in 25 days for an e-mail reception report to

The card did not verify the transmitter site

Frequencies by target area are here
http://en1.chinabroadcast.cn/about/frequencies.htm

Programs
http://en1.chinabroadcast.cn/about/schedule.htm

The link that says "download the Word file leads to an old schedule
which I didn't notice as being old until Valerie graciously pointed out
my error in this forum. I just checked and it's still the old file so don't
bother with it.

dxAce July 25th 05 05:30 PM

Sanjaya wrote:

China Radio International partial data card showing the Leshan Buddha
received in 25 days for an e-mail reception report to

The card did not verify the transmitter site

Did you ask?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Sanjaya July 25th 05 05:46 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

China Radio International partial data card showing the Leshan Buddha
received in 25 days for an e-mail reception report to

The card did not verify the transmitter site

Did you ask?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

In the report I said I'd heard Noblejas, Spain but did not specifically ask for that to be included
in the QSL. The back of the card is pre-printed with blanks left for them to put in the listener's
name,
frequency, time and date heard.

dxAce July 25th 05 07:13 PM

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

China Radio International partial data card showing the Leshan Buddha
received in 25 days for an e-mail reception report to

The card did not verify the transmitter site

Did you ask?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

In the report I said I'd heard Noblejas, Spain but did not specifically ask for that to be included
in the QSL. The back of the card is pre-printed with blanks left for them to put in the listener's
name,
frequency, time and date heard.

If you ask, many times they'll specify the site.

dxAce

Sanjaya July 25th 05 07:41 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Sanjaya wrote:

China Radio International partial data card showing the Leshan Buddha
received in 25 days for an e-mail reception report to

The card did not verify the transmitter site

Did you ask?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

In the report I said I'd heard Noblejas, Spain but did not specifically ask for that to be

included
in the QSL. The back of the card is pre-printed with blanks left for them to put in the

listener's
name,
frequency, time and date heard.

If you ask, many times they'll specify the site.

dxAce

Yeah, I asked VOA to verify Morocco and they did. When I emailed CRI I thought maybe mentioning
Noblejas would do it... but no.