RadioBanter

-   -   Valerie Wilson Outed To Protect Saudi Royals? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75233-valerie-wilson-outed-protect-saudi-royals.html)

David July 25th 05 06:12 PM

Valerie Wilson Outed To Protect Saudi Royals?

http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/2005/0...d-by-that.html

MnMikew July 25th 05 07:12 PM

"David" wrote in message

http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/2005/0...d-by-that.html

"A collage of "most read" news and articles on politics and today's world
news, sprinkled with science and sci-fi every once in a while. Neocons need
not "apply". I am liberal and proud of it."

David July 25th 05 07:27 PM

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:12:27 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/2005/0...d-by-that.html

"A collage of "most read" news and articles on politics and today's world
news, sprinkled with science and sci-fi every once in a while. Neocons need
not "apply". I am liberal and proud of it."

Don't look now, Mr. Grant, but the righties are stonewalling this
story (except when they are telling bald-faced lies about it).

dxAce July 25th 05 07:28 PM

David wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:12:27 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/2005/0...d-by-that.html

"A collage of "most read" news and articles on politics and today's world
news, sprinkled with science and sci-fi every once in a while. Neocons need
not "apply". I am liberal and proud of it."

Don't look now, Mr. Grant, but the righties are stonewalling this
story (except when they are telling bald-faced lies about it).

LMAO yet again at the idiotic 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

David July 25th 05 07:46 PM

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:28:26 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

LMAO yet again at the idiotic 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm