RadioBanter

-   -   muslims Call Radio Host's Comments Hate - Filled (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75293-muslims-call-radio-hosts-comments-hate-filled.html)

[email protected] July 26th 05 05:32 PM

muslims Call Radio Host's Comments Hate - Filled

www.worldnetdaily.com Some muslim TERRORIST are "upset" because
Michael Graham,radio talk show host at WMAL - AM's late morning call in
program repeatedly described Islam on the air a Terrorist organization
that is at War with America.Three Cheers for Michael Graham.Hip Hip
Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hang in there,Michael Graham,you
pegged them exactly right.
cuhulin

John Smith July 26th 05 05:48 PM

SG1tbS4uLg0KDQpJIGxpa2UgTWljaGFlbCBTYXZhZ2UuDQoNCk hlIGlzIGRpcmVjdCwgdG8gdGhl
IHBvaW50LCBhIGRvY3RvcmF0ZSBvciB0d28gdG8gaGlzIGNyZW RpdCwgYW5kIGhlIGlzIGFuICJl
cXVhbCBvcHBvcnR1bml0eSBpbnN1bHRlciIgb2YgdGhlIHB1Ym xpYyENCg0KSm9obg0KDQo8Y3Vo
dWxpbkB3ZWJ0di5uZXQ+IHdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3NhZ2UgbmV3cz o4NTA3LTQyRTY2NTk0LTgyOUBz
dG9yZWZ1bGwtMzI1My5iYXkud2VidHYubmV0Li4uDQo+IHd3dy 53b3JsZG5ldGRhaWx5LmNvbSAg
IFNvbWUgbXVzbGltIFRFUlJPUklTVCBhcmUgInVwc2V0IiBiZW NhdXNlDQo+IE1pY2hhZWwgR3Jh
aGFtLHJhZGlvIHRhbGsgc2hvdyBob3N0IGF0IFdNQUwgLSBBTS dzIGxhdGUgbW9ybmluZyBjYWxs
IGluDQo+IHByb2dyYW0gcmVwZWF0ZWRseSBkZXNjcmliZWQgSX NsYW0gb24gdGhlIGFpciBhICBU
ZXJyb3Jpc3Qgb3JnYW5pemF0aW9uDQo+IHRoYXQgaXMgYXQgV2 FyIHdpdGggQW1lcmljYS5UaHJl
ZSBDaGVlcnMgZm9yIE1pY2hhZWwgR3JhaGFtLkhpcCBIaXANCj 4gSG9vcmF5ISBIaXAgSGlwIEhv
b3JheSEgSGlwIEhpcCBIb29yYXkhIEhhbmcgaW4gdGhlcmUsTW ljaGFlbCBHcmFoYW0seW91DQo+
IHBlZ2dlZCB0aGVtIGV4YWN0bHkgcmlnaHQuDQo+IGN1aHVsaW 4NCj4=

John S. July 26th 05 06:03 PM

wrote:
www.worldnetdaily.com Some muslim TERRORIST are "upset" because
Michael Graham,radio talk show host at WMAL - AM's late morning call in
program repeatedly described Islam on the air a Terrorist organization
that is at War with America.Three Cheers for Michael Graham.Hip Hip
Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hang in there,Michael Graham,you
pegged them exactly right.
cuhulin

One could make an equally illogical connection between the Catholic
Church and the IRA.

David July 26th 05 06:29 PM

On 26 Jul 2005 10:03:55 -0700, "John S." wrote:

wrote:
www.worldnetdaily.com Some muslim TERRORIST are "upset" because
Michael Graham,radio talk show host at WMAL - AM's late morning call in
program repeatedly described Islam on the air a Terrorist organization
that is at War with America.Three Cheers for Michael Graham.Hip Hip
Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hang in there,Michael Graham,you
pegged them exactly right.
cuhulin

One could make an equally illogical connection between the Catholic
Church and the IRA.

All religions suck big donkey dicks. Worst thing to ever happen to
mankind was God.

dxAce July 26th 05 06:33 PM

wrote:
www.worldnetdaily.com Some muslim TERRORIST are "upset" because
Michael Graham,radio talk show host at WMAL - AM's late morning call in
program repeatedly described Islam on the air a Terrorist organization
that is at War with America.Three Cheers for Michael Graham.Hip Hip
Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hang in there,Michael Graham,you
pegged them exactly right.
cuhulin

One could make an equally illogical connection between the Catholic
Church and the IRA.

All religions suck big donkey dicks. Worst thing to ever happen to
mankind was God.

Nah, worst thing to happen to mankind was 'tard boys like you!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David July 26th 05 07:29 PM

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:37:18 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

David:

You have two choices, either a creator made us, or we came from a mud puddle. There are problems with both of these:

1) If we are the product of a creator, we would be expecting angles.

2) If we are the product of a mud puddle, we are waiting for an alien. As obviously, there are millions, perhaps billions of planets out there with mud puddles on them, and some were probably able to crawl out of those mud puddles before we got our start here.

John

There's an an ancient intelligent piece of DNA floating around, to be
sure.

People were on this planet for 100s of thousand of years before some
asshole thought up ''God''. Since then its been all down hill.

an_old_friend July 26th 05 07:38 PM

John Smith wrote:
David:

You have two choices, either a creator made us, or we came from a mud puddle. There are problems with both of these:

1) If we are the product of a creator, we would be expecting angles.

2) If we are the product of a mud puddle, we are waiting for an alien. As obviously, there are millions, perhaps billions of planets out there with mud puddles on them, and some were probably able to crawl out of those mud puddles before we got our start here.

sorry but you blew it

No self respecting alein would vist the earth

John

[email protected] July 26th 05 07:52 PM

If I was a self respecting alien,I would stay as far away from this part
of the Universe as possible.Klaatu barada nikto.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 26th 05 08:07 PM

Mississippi guard praised for capturing insurgents.
www.clarionledger.com Good going,guys.A job well done.
cuhulin

SeeingEyeDog July 26th 05 09:53 PM

"David" wrote

All religions suck big donkey dicks. Worst thing to ever happen to
mankind was God.

And the high-holiness stinking religion of all is yours!

Man, your character is the lowest I have ever witnessed.