RadioBanter

-   -   Mint Drake SW-8 FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75394-mint-drake-sw-8-fs.html)

safetypro July 28th 05 06:29 AM

Mint Drake SW-8 FS

Somewhat rare high serial number 8EXXXX (1998)
Sync AM/SSB, Whip ant pre-amp, Longwave.

Carrying handle, Wall transformer, OEM manual, Perfect shape works
excellent, Great DX HF receiver $475 Shipped Ground FedEx

e-mail home or work: or call work M-F 7-4 mountain
time 208-287-7107

USPO Money order or Bank Check.

Sorry no trades or overseas transactions.

73

JM
Boise, Idaho

safetypro July 28th 05 09:59 PM

SOLD

JM

[email protected] July 28th 05 10:06 PM

Sold American! I glad you sold it,I wish it had been me.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 28th 05 10:07 PM

I had to spend my money on a d..n window unit airconditioner today.
cuhulin