RadioBanter

-   -   very odd (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75488-very-odd.html)

yachtboy! July 30th 05 10:52 AM

very odd

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

David July 30th 05 02:28 PM

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:52:07 -0500, yachtboy!
wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

Tony Meloche July 30th 05 02:39 PM

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

yachtboy! July 30th 05 02:53 PM

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

BINGO!
And yes, I'm diabetic.

==========

Burr July 30th 05 03:21 PM

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

I'm sure you're a very nice person. I do not get your ''joke''at all.

Why is pointing out bad potato salad relevant to diabetes?

I think it's just that an uninvited guest constantly pointing out that
this or that may be spoiled is a good definition of a real nusiance.

Diabetes, if a person has it, is a good example of a real nusiance, too.

Tony

BINGO!
And yes, I'm diabetic.

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

YUP, I'm a diabetic also and I have learned that if it taste good I can't
have it.
But I'm doing 5.6 last checkup.

Burr

Jim Shaffer July 30th 05 06:21 PM

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

That's Gene Scott. Quite a character. Too bad he's dead.

[email protected] July 30th 05 06:33 PM

I am going to the Sears store at Metocenter Mall
www.metromalljackson.com about 275 footsteps South (South is always
best) to check out something and then to the Goodwill store to see what
kind of junk I don't need.Of course,flirtin with the wimmins all
along.Got to have a little fun once in a while.
cuhulin

yachtboy! July 30th 05 06:41 PM

wrote:

6090 09:40utc Bible interspersed with Blue Suede Shoes ?
Ah well, to each his/her own...

That's Gene Scott. Quite a character. Too bad he's dead.

Oh Man! He seemed kind of interesting, unlike alot of those other
"preachers".

==========

[email protected] July 30th 05 09:33 PM

Diabetes is nothing to joke about.I Know! www.stdom.com Health
Library.
cuhulin

Brenda Ann July 31st 05 12:09 AM

"Burr" wrote in message

YUP, I'm a diabetic also and I have learned that if it taste good I can't
have it.
But I'm doing 5.6 last checkup.

5.6?? What number is that? I try in vain to keep my blood glucose below 120
(except, of course, right after meals). Sometimes, if I actually starve
myself, and eat nothing for most of a day, I can get it down to around 85
(low end first thing in the morning is SUPPOSED to be around 60, I've yet to
have it below 116)..