RadioBanter

-   -   The Approaching Chinese Cyber Storm (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75492-approaching-chinese-cyber-storm.html)

SeeingEyeDog July 30th 05 04:04 PM

The Approaching Chinese Cyber Storm

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=18870

And the Leftists were silent.

Sanjaya July 30th 05 05:33 PM

"SeeingEyeDog" wrote in message ...
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=18870

And the Leftists were silent.

Just to be contrary I'll predict that the purchase of IBM's PC division will
lead to increased capitalistic tendencies in the Chinese and dilute the ranks
of the brainwashed masses who wish us ill.

[email protected] July 30th 05 06:27 PM

frontpagemag is run by Lowell Ponte,heyyyyyyy Roger,,, do you
knowwwwww,,,,,, (or it used to be) Don't believe anything that liberal
girly man woman dude ever says.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 31st 05 01:02 AM

Agree..

and it's the Islamic Fundamentalinsts that are the real threat..

SeeingEyeDog July 31st 05 04:50 AM

wrote

Agree.. and it's the Islamic Fundamentalinsts that are the real threat.

http://www.dragoninthedark.com

[email protected] July 31st 05 06:17 AM

Yeah SeeingEye,them and U.S.fed govt.May I remind y'all of Walt
Kelly's,Pogo Possum? We Have Met The Enemy And He Is Us.
cuhulin
(fed govt is one of our most WORST ENEMIES OF ALL! Never forget that)