RadioBanter

-   -   GOSPELS FAR FROM THE TRUTH -- More on BILLY MEIER - Extraterrestrials - UFOs > Petrified Human Fossils < (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75616-gospels-far-truth-more-billy-meier-extraterrestrials-ufos-%3E-petrified-human-fossils-%3C.html)

rtc August 1st 05 10:51 PM

Even the UFO crowd dislikes this guy:

http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v52/ss050615.htm

wrote in message
Kids sell Lemonade for a dollar a glass. www.worldnetdaily.com If
you are in or near Coshocton,Ohio,stop by on Cambridge Road and pay a
dollar or two for some Lemonade.They want to go vacation.
cuhulin

Greg August 2nd 05 01:00 AM

From: Ed Conrad
Newsgroups:
alt.alien.research,sfnet.keskustelu.evoluutio,nl.r eligie,rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:51:20 GMT
Subject: GOSPELS FAR FROM THE TRUTH -- More on BILLY MEIER - Extraterrestrials
- UFOs Petrified Human Fossils

PREFACE

(remove garbage)

You can say that again Ed! Oh, you did.

Well, thanks for the info. I'm sure you will change a lot of lives with
this very believable post. That's why we all come to rec.radio.shortwave in
the first place.

Greg

[email protected] August 2nd 05 07:23 AM

Mike O'Brien: Ozarks man to tour with his 'space doo-doo'
www.springfieldnews-leader.com Haw Haw Haw! something to laugh meself
to sleep about,nite nite y'all.I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin