RadioBanter

-   -   If you don't believe my message, you are a peanut brain.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75923-if-you-dont-believe-my-message-you-peanut-brain.html)

Profit Stair August 7th 05 04:32 AM

If you don't believe my message, you are a peanut brain....

and that's tha truth!!!!

kk4tl August 7th 05 02:03 PM

Wait a minit - how can we tell you're really profit Stair?

Prove it - give us some false predictions.

[email protected] August 7th 05 03:49 PM

Call me a peanut brain then.
cuhulin

kk4tl August 8th 05 04:35 AM

Nahh .. the impostor is definitely NOT profit Stair. If it was really
the profit, we'd be up to our earlobes in false predictions by now.

Or at least a good advertisement for the Tiny-Tenna.