RadioBanter

-   -   Honus (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75928-honus.html)

[email protected] August 7th 05 09:34 AM

Honus

Honus is a faggot pervert.Honus "likes" little boys.I like old straight
women.
cuhulin

Honus August 7th 05 09:30 PM

wrote in message
Honus is a faggot pervert.Honus "likes" little boys.I like old straight
women.

I'd be careful if I were you, cuhulin. You don't want your WebTV suspended
again, do you?

Polly August 8th 05 03:05 AM

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
Honus is a faggot pervert.Honus "likes" little boys.I like old straight
women.

I'd be careful if I were you, cuhulin. You don't want your WebTV suspended
again, do you?

He is too stupid to realize how he was suspended the last time. He gets
in these periodic drunken fogs and he doesn't even know what he is
posting. He gets on that cheap beer and forgets what month/year or day
it is........

George Ashley W4FQF

Honus August 8th 05 03:21 AM

"Polly" wrote in message
oups.com...

If I wanted any **** out of you, I'd squeeze your head.

Polly August 8th 05 03:24 AM

Honus wrote:
"Polly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
Honus is a faggot pervert.Honus "likes" little boys.I like old

straight
women.

I'd be careful if I were you, cuhulin. You don't want your WebTV

suspended
again, do you?

He is too stupid to realize how he was suspended the last time. He gets
in these periodic drunken fogs and he doesn't even know what he is
posting. He gets on that cheap beer and forgets what month/year or day
it is........

If I wanted any **** out of you, I'd squeeze your head.

**** You, you ******, redneck, hillbilly, white trash loving
cocksucker!

George Ashley W4FQF
Grand Wizard

Honus August 8th 05 04:20 AM

"Polly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Honus wrote:
"Polly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
Honus is a faggot pervert.Honus "likes" little boys.I like old

straight
women.

I'd be careful if I were you, cuhulin. You don't want your WebTV

suspended
again, do you?

He is too stupid to realize how he was suspended the last time. He

gets
in these periodic drunken fogs and he doesn't even know what he is
posting. He gets on that cheap beer and forgets what month/year or day
it is........

If I wanted any **** out of you, I'd squeeze your head.

**** You, you ******, redneck, hillbilly, white trash loving
cocksucker!

See? Consider your head squeezed, cracker.

[email protected] August 8th 05 10:39 PM

What good will a metal Talon (brand name zipper) zipper do you? Hey,I
have one or two old Dickies (Dickies brand name, www.dickies.com) work
pants I dont wear any more because the zippers wore out,y'all want them?
Maybe you can sell them on ebay.
cuhulin